Sunday, May 3, 2009




Yesterday was so awful. And today I had cereal and a banana. I cut up the banana in the bowl and only had just enough cereal to finish the banana, but still. That's got to be like 500 cals or some shit...I don't even know. I fed the rest of my cereal to my dog, which is good because now my mom thinks I had a 'normal' breakfast so hopefully she won't bother me about food for the rest of the day.

Still, I feel like shit. I haven't been hungry since yesterday. I miss my hunger! I hate being full. I hate myself.

I plan on drinking lots of water and possibly having a glass of tea later, and NOT EATING ANYTHING ELSE. I'm also hoping to get shitfaced later tonight with some old friends. I know alcohol has calories, but I need it! Alcohol is the one source of calories that I will never refuse. I never drink beer, cuz that's just stupid (all those calories and you have to drink like TWO to even feel anything...althought I guess that's just cuz I'm so fat). Rum is my savior!!!


Stay strong <3



No comments:

Post a Comment